Tuesday 9 August 2011

Arcs


Top chocolate box photo taken this morning 6.45am enroute to Oldmeldrum. Lots of fields looking almost ready for harvest and I am wondering how the farmers are feeling about the relentless rain. I caught the double rainbow just as it was beginning to fade. For a while I could see both end of the main rainbow and it reminded me of the profile on the cutting saw monitor ( see yesterdays entry).
The corrennie ball has come off the turning lathe, and looks stunning...( think sculptor Tony Cragg) and even inspired some extra curricular creativity from some of the masons...I continued to work on the Pitcaple stone and today was particularly physically demanding as my back was bent for many hours. Mercifully tomorrows task should be a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment