Wednesday 6 April 2011

Visualising possibilities.

Feeling determined not to give up on the Pitcaple stone here's an illustration of a possible placement for a 6oomm sphere, which would skim the major crack at the lower end of the block. This would involve two more saw cuts and, though I feel it looks promising there are no guarantees that the cuts would not reveal more issues.. . The main issue however is that the saws are fully booked...... I don't know how long the wait will be .....
Meantime I await a call to let me know when I can access Tillyfourrie quarry...still uncertain..so I have cancelled the HIAB operator I hoped could go in tomorrow morning.
From Tillyfourrie I hope to select select two stones - one as a back up for this 600 mm sphere and another for the 750mm sphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment